Monday, June 20, 2011

Never Get Enough of Big Sky Country.......






Hello everyone, I hope you all had an awesome weekend because I did. If you’re a friend of mine of Facebook then you can tell I have been up to a lot down here in Denver. I met another intern named Josh; he is from Virginia and goes to Virginia Tech. We have been hanging out quite a bit lately; it’s been really nice having someone my age to hang out with. This past weekend Josh and I went to Water World on Friday and did the Wave which is the wave current pool that you kind of boogie board/surf, it was really fun/hard and I stayed on for like thirty seconds but Josh could stay on much longer. We did a lot of the other water slides but the weather wasn’t that great, it was kind of cold for a couple hours but was still really fun.
On Friday night Josh, Emily another intern from Montana Tech and I went to Dave & Busters and ate dinner had a few drinks and of course GAMED (LOL). On Saturday was the Rockies game, it was freaking sweet, these are some pictures from our seats, we were right past first base in row three. The game was really good; the Rockies won 6 to 5 and almost lost it at the end.


So this week at work I will be traveling all week. I’ll be going to Nevada tomorrow, for our annual intern trip which to put it mildly is pretty legit. The trip consists of going down to Elko, Nevada and doing a community service project at a school painting, picking up trash and putting together new playground equipment on Tuesday, Wednesday we go on our mine tour and then stay in Salt Lake City, Thursday we fly back and then Friday I leave for Montana for the weekend. I ‘m really excited to get back to Montana for a couple days; you can never get enough of Big Sky Country. Well everyone I hope you all have a great week because I know I will.

No comments: