Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Love Denver......


Hey everyone I hope that your summer is going well, mine is going awesome. Last weekend I went up to Laramie, Wyoming to hang out with my good buddy from high school, Josh. I went up last Friday afternoon since I got off work at noon due to it being Memorial Day weekend. I stayed with him on Friday night and then came back Saturday afternoon, the trip was really fun and it was good to see him since we don’t get to hang out much since he lives in a different state. I’m sure we will see each other a couple more times before the summer is over.


So work is going really great, I’m really busy, they have had me working on a power point on Iron Ore 101 for the hire ups so they can get a high level understanding of what Iron Ore is, writing a thing called an AFE which stands for authorization for expenditure for $375k. Initially that seems like a boat load of money but with these guys it’s pennies on the dollar, I’ve seen AFE’s that are in the millions. Working over at HQ this summer is a lot different than working at the metallurgy lab, not that I didn’t like working over there, but it’s really nice to be over working on more business type work.


I have been working out this summer, running and lifting my ass off. I hear that the workouts in Butte are going very well and that they are tough, which is good to hear. I’m really excited for the season to start, especially since this is my senior year, I just thought actually that I have been playing football for twelve years and this will be my thirteenth, WOW! I can’t believe that my football career is going to be over; it’s been a long run. Well everyone I better get back to work, have a good one.

No comments: