Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LEGIT.....

Hey everyone greetings from Butte, MT. I hope that everyone is getting ready for school to start back up because I know I am, especially because this will be the first semester in my college career that I will only take twelve credits. I’m really excited to get my last semester of college completed but also really nervous about becoming an adult and having to join the workforce. Really if you think about it only for a short sliver of your life will you not be working, what a terrible feeling (LOL).


So to wrap up Denver and my internship with Newmont Mining, I LOVE DENVER and working for Newmont, they really take care of their employees and Denver is an awesome place to be with so much going on. If you get board in Denver, Colorado then it your own fault, especially if you are a sports enthusiast like me. Denver has the Rockies, Nuggets, Broncos and the Avalanche. The only down part is they really don’t have a great college sports scene but they sure do make up for it with all the pro sports.







Now on to football, this is the first time in twenty four years that Montana Tech Football hasn’t started the season with Coach Green as our leader. At first it was really weird, you just get so used having coach running around loving life and of course yelling. But I’m really glad that the search committee picked coach Morrell as our new leader of the Montana Tech Ore Diggers, simply he is a winner and we will win, he gives us no other option. We have been doing two-a-day practices since Monday August 8th and have been enjoying the grind as coach likes to put it. We have a lot of younger guys on our team this year with only nine seniors this year but those nine seniors are solid players and will play a solid amount of time. I’m very excited to see what this season will bring, like before coach Morrell is a winner and wont except anything less than a victory on Saturday’s and that’s the attitude our team has right now. We aren’t picked to win the conference by anyone else but ourselves, we love that. We have no expectations from anyone else but our own and will shortly prove to the world that we are LEGIT…..

No comments: